Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Melrose RFC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: The Greenyards
Melrose RFC is one of the oldest Rugby union clubs in the world and despite the tiny population of the town (around 3,500 people) the team consistently competed at the highest level of Scottish rugby.
Melrose have been Scottish champions nine times and won the Scottish cup in 2008 and were losing finalists on four other occasions
They also invented Sevensâ€¦ Melrose RFC is probably most famous as the host of the first-ever rugby sevens tournament in 1883. The Sevens game was created by a local butcher named Ned Haig and Melrose won the first ever tournament beating local rivals Gala in the final.