Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Mansfield Town
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Stags
Ground: The One Call Stadium
- English Third Tier Champions: 1975
- English Third Tier Champions: 1977
- Football League Trophy Winners: 1987
- Conference National Champions 2013
Mansfield was formed in 1897 as Mansfield Wesleyans, the club changed its name to Mansfield Wesley in 1906 and settled on Mansfield Town in 1910. They’re nicknamed Stags and traditionally play in yellow and royal blue.
Between the wars was an exciting time for The Stags. In the 1928–29 season, while still a non-league side Mansfield enjoyed a great run in the FA Cup, beating the mighty Wolverhampton Wanderers before going out to First Division Arsenal.
In 1931, Mansfield were finally elected to the Football league where they spent 77 years until relegation in 2008 season, however The Stags bounced back as Conference Champions in 2013.
Famous fans? How about one-time best-athlete-in-the-world Daley Thompson and rubbish pop-start Alvin Stardust?