Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Malaga
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Los Boquerones (The Anchovies)
Ground: La Rosaleda
Malaga Club de Futbol is more commonly known simply as Malaga; the Andalucian club has spent most of its history in the lower leagues but has enjoyed over thirty seasons in La Liga.
In 2002 Malaga won the UEFA Intertoto Cup and qualified to the following season's UEFA Cup, reaching the quarter-finals. The club also qualified to the 2012–13 UEFA Champions League, where again they reached the quarter-finals losing to Borussia Dortmund in the final minutes of a thrilling tie.
Big things are expected of Malaga now they are owned by super-rich Qatari investor Abdullah bin Nasser bin Abdullah Al Ahmed Al Thani.