Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Mainz 05
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Carnival Club
Ground: Coface Arena
Mainz was founded in 1905 as Mainzer Fussballclub Hassia, the club has spent most of its history in lower league and amateur football - going through several mergers in that period.
Under the transformational management of Jurgen Klopp, Mainz won promotion to the Bundesliga in 2003 - that’s a 98 year campaign! Mainz has since gone from strength to strength and has even played in European competitions on two occasions.
The city of Mainz is famous as one of the three great carnival cities in Germany, the others being Düsseldorf and Cologne. After every Mainzer goal, the "Narrhallamarsch" (a famous German carnival tune) is played.