Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Macclesfield Town
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Silkmen
Ground: Moss Rose
- Football Conference Champions: 1995, 1997
- FA Trophy Winners: 1970, 1996
Macclesfield Town FC was formed in 1874 and is based in the town of Macclesfield in Cheshire. The team plays at the 6,355 capacity Moss Rose stadium and are nicknamed The Silkmen in reference to the local silk making industry.
Macclesfield Town achieved Football League status in 1997 under manger Sammy McIlroy, the former Manchester United and Northern Ireland legend.
McIlroy guided the club to the Conference Championship in his second season as manager. However the club was denied promotion to the Football League because their stadium did not meet league requirements. The Silkmen won the Conference title again two seasons later, by which time the stadium had been upgraded and they were promoted to the Football League.