Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Lyon OU
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Les Loups (The Wolves)
Ground: Matmut Stadium
Lyon Olympique Universitaire (LOU) is one of France’s oldest sports clubs in France and the the first outside Paris to have a rugby team. They were created through a merger of the Racing Club de Vaise and the Rugby Club de Lyon.
The clubs glory days were before the Second World war when Les Loups were French champions two years running in 1932 and 1933 and were also winners of Challenge Yves du Manoir in 1933.