Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of London Irish
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Exiles
Ground: Madejski Stadium
London Irish RFC was formed in 1898 as a sporting club for Irishmen living in London, the club was inspired by the example of exiles from the other home countries, London Scottish had been formed in 1878 and London Welsh seven years later in 1895.
For most of its history Irish played at their permanent home at The Avenue in Sunbury, south-west London but since the professional era the club has played its first team games away from The Avenue â€“ initially ground-sharing with Harlequins at The Twickenham Stoop and latterly at Reading football clubs Madejski Stadium ground where theyâ€™ll be until 2026.
Famous former players include Irish international and businessman Tony O'Reilly and former leader of the Irish Labour Party Dick Spring.