Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Llanelli
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Parc y Scarlets
Llanelli RFC was founded on 11 November 1875 – however the club officially celebrated its centenary in 1972 possibly to coincide with a visit by the 1972 touring New Zealand side.
The match against the All Blacks at Llanelli’s old Stradey Park ground in October 1972 was the subject of the poem "9-3" by the Welsh comedian Max Boyce. Llanelli famously beat the tourists "9-3" and the pubs in the town allegedly ran out of beer that night.
Llanelli has produced 17 Welsh International captains; since the regionalisation of Welsh rugby Llanelli is now a feeder club to the Scarlets regional team.