- Premium football scarf in the colours of Leyton Orient
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Os
Ground: The Matchroom Stadium
Leyton Orient was originally formed by members of the Glyn Cricket Club in 1881. The club plays at Brisbane Road and is nicknamed The Os.
The club has had several name changes since, first as Eagle Cricket Club and then as Orient Football Club. The club's name was changed again to Clapton Orient in 1898 to represent the area of London in which they played.
The name Leyton Orient was adopted following the conclusion of the Second World War by which time the club had moved to Leyton. A further rename back to simply Orient took place in 1966 but the club reverted to "Leyton Orient" in 1987 following a supporters' campaign.
Famous fans include brothers Julian and Andrew Lloyd Webber.