Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Leicester Tigers
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Welford Road
Leicester Tigers are the most successful club since the league format was adopted in England being English champions on a record 10 occasions – their last victory coming in 2013.
Tigers have never finished outside the top six making them the only English side to have qualified to play in every Heineken Cup/Champions Cup that English clubs have entered. Probably no surprise then that Leicester are also England’s most successful club side in European competitions being European champions in 2001 and 2002 and losing finalists in 1997, 2007 and 2009.