Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Leicester Tigers
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Welford Road
Leicester Tigers are the most successful club since the league format was adopted in England being English champions on a record 10 occasions â€“ their last victory coming in 2013.
Tigers have never finished outside the top six making them the only English side to have qualified to play in every Heineken Cup/Champions Cup that English clubs have entered. Probably no surprise then that Leicester are also Englandâ€™s most successful club side in European competitions being European champions in 2001 and 2002 and losing finalists in 1997, 2007 and 2009.