Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Leicester City
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Foxes, The Blues
Ground: The King Power Stadium
- English Champions: 2016
- English Second Tier Champions: (7) 1925, 1937, 1954, 1957, 1971, 1980, 2014
- English Third Tier Champions: 2009
- League Cup Winners: (3) 1964, 1997, 2000
- FA Cup Runners-up: (4) 1949, 1961, 1963, 1969
Leicester City FC was founded in 1884 as Leicester Fosse as they played near Fosse Road. The club was elected to the Football League in 1894 and are nicknamed The Foxes
Leicester City moved to Filbert Street in 1891 and played there for 111 years before moving to their current home, the King Power Stadium (previously called the Walkers Stadium), in 2002.
The club holds seven second tier titles and have won the League Cup on three occasions. Leicester City have appeared in four FA Cup Finals but have never lifted the trophy - a record for the most defeats in the FA Cup Final without having won the competition.
Up until the 2015/16 season, the Foxes’ highest ever finish was second place in the top flight (then known as the First Division) back in 1928–29. That was before possibly the greatest sporting upset ever when 5000-1 outsiders Leicester City won the 2015/16 Premier League becoming champions of England for the first time in the club’s history.