Football Scarf in the colours of
Leeds United Ladies
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Leeds United Ladies
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Throstle Nest
Leeds United Ladies has been affiliated with Leeds United twice! Back in 2005 cuddly Ken Bates cut the club's funding and stopped them using Thorp Arch training facilities. Fortunatley the team managed to attract sponsorship money (including a significant deal with Leeds Metropolitan University) and survived.
In 2008 the team changed their name to Leeds Carnegie Ladies FC to bring them in line with the other professional sports teams Leeds Metropolitan University was investing in.
Leeds United FC brought the club back into the fold two years, they currently play their home matches at Throstle Nest, home of Farsley Celtic AFC