Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Lansdowne RFC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Aviva Stadium, Lansdowne Road
Lansdowne RFC was originally called The Irish Champion Athletic Club but changed its name to Lansdowne after the club's home ground Lansdowne Road, the Irish national stadium and the oldest international rugby ground in the world.
Together with Wanderers RFC, Lansdowne have shared the use of Lansdowne Road since 1880. The club won the All Ireland League for the first time in 2013 and also won the Fraser McMullen cup in the same season and completed another "All Ireland Double" again in 2015.
In its near 150 year history, Lansdowne RFC has provided more than 100 Irish Internationals and over a dozen British & Irish Lions.