Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Kilmarnock
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Rugby Park
- Scottish League Champions: 1965
- Scottish Second Tier Champions: 1898, 1899
- Scottish Cup Winners: (3) 1920, 1929, 1997
- Scottish League Cup Winners: 2012
The oldest professional club in Scotland? Celtic? Rangers? No the oldest professional club in Scotland was founded 20 miles south of the Old Firm giants in Kilmarnock way back in 1869.
The town that gave the world Penicillin and Johnnie Walker Whisky had to wait nearly a century for their football team to be crowned Scottish champions.
The 1960s were Kilmarnock’s golden years - KFC really were finger-licking good! Under the management of Willie Waddell, Killie were runners-up for four years from 1960 to 1964 before eventually wining their only championship in 1965. A couple of years later Kilmarnock reached the semi-finals of the UEFA Cup (then known as the Fairs Cup) going out to Leeds United.
That was one of the nine seasons in which Killie have played in Europe; they’re one of a handful of Scottish clubs that have played in all three European competitions (European Cup, Cup Winners' Cup and the UEFA Cup).
Local girl, BBC Newsnight presenter and “thinking man’s totty” Kirsty Wark is apparently a fan and has allegedly been spotted wearing a Kilmarnock scarf at Television Centre.