Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Internazionale
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: I Nerazzurri (The Black and Blues)
Ground: San Siro
FC Internazionale Milano is more commonly referred to as simply Internazionale or Inter, and is colloquially known as Inter Milan outside of Italy. The club has spent its entire history in the top flight of Italian football.
Internazionale have won more than 40 trophies, including an unprecedented treble when the Nerazzurri won the Champions League, Coppa Italia and Scudetto under manager Jose Mourinho in 2010.
Inter is one of the best supported clubs in Italy, historically attracting support from the middle-class bourgeoisie Milanese (rival AC Milan supporters more typically coming from working-class backgrounds).
Matches against AC Milan are known as the "Derby della Madonnina" which refers to the Blessed Virgin Mary, whose statue on Milanâ€™s Roman Catholic Cathedral is one of the city's main attractions. Inter also has an equally significant rivalry with Juventus and the two clubs participate in the "Derby d'Italia" as (up until the 2006 Italian football scandal, which saw Juventus relegated) the two were the only Italian clubs to have never played below Serie A.