Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Hertha Berlin
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Old Lady
Ground: Olympic Stadium, Berlin
Hertha Berliner Sport-Club von 1892 is commonly known as Hertha Berlin; it was a founding member of the German Football Association in 1900 and the club has a long history as the best-supported side in the German capital.
The club plays at The Olympic Stadium which is Germany’s second largest stadium - home to the 1936 Olympic Games and host stadium for the 2006 World Cup Final.
Hertha was one of the founding members of the Bundesliga in 1963 but has yet to win the competition - making Germany the only one of Europe’s Big Four Leagues which has not been won by a team from its capital city.