Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Hereford United
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Bulls
Ground: Edgar Street
- English Third Tier Champions: 1976
Hereford United FC was founded in 1924 by the merger of two local clubs St Martin’s and Rotherwas, with the intention of creating a better football team in the city of Hereford.
Hereford have played at Edgar Street for their entire history and are nicknamed 'The Whites' or 'The Lilywhites', after their predominately white kit, or 'The Bullshaggers' after the local breed of cattle. The club's motto is "Our greatest glory lies not in never having fallen, but in rising when we fall".
The Lilywhites came to national prominence in 1972 when, as a Southern League team, they knocked first division side Newcastle United out of the FA Cup. In the same season they were elected to the Football League, and reached the second tier of English football in 1976.