Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Hellas Verona
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: I Gialloblu (The Yellow-Blues)
Ground: Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi
Hellas Verona Football Club is commonly known simply as Verona, or as Hellas within the city of Verona itself. The club was founded in 1903 by a group of students, the club was named Hellas (the Greek word for Greece), at the request of their professor of Classics. Verona joined Serie B in 1929 but would wait another 28 years to reach the top-flight - gaining promotion to Serie A in 1957.
The Gialloblu had their best period in the mid 1980s when they winners of the Coppa Italia in 1984 and Italian champions the year after - their only scudetto to date
Hellas Verona shares the Marc'Antonio Bentegodi stadium with its cross-town rivals Chievo and gamesbetween the two sides are known as the "Derby della Scala" which refers to the della Scala family, who were rulers of Verona in the period of the Renaissance. The city of Verona is the fifth city in Italy, after Milan, Rome, Turin and Genoa which hosts a Serie A derby.