Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Hawick RFC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Mansfield Park
Hawick RFC was founded by members of the Hawick & Wilton Cricket Club decided to keep fit over the winter by playing â€œfootballâ€ â€“ both the round-ball and oval-ball codes were considered but rugby was chosen as it was considered "manlier and more congenial to the Border nature than the tamer association game".
Hawick RFC is one of the most famous clubs in world rugby. Fifty-eight Hawick players have represented Scotland at full internationals and the clubâ€™s former players include the â€œvoice of rugbyâ€ Bill McLaren. Hawick also hosted the first floodlit match in Scotlandâ€¦ in 1879!
The official Scottish championship started in 1972 and Hawick have been in the top flight ever since and have been champions on twelve occasions.