Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Hansa Rostock
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
FC Hansa Rostock is based in the city of Rostock, Mecklenburg-Vorpommern; they are one of the most successful clubs from the former East Germany and have made several appearances in the Bundesliga since German reunification in 1990.
In the old East Germany, Hansa had been selected as one of the country's eleven state-sponsored "focus clubs" intended to groom talent for the East German national side.
Following reunification Hansa (alongside Dynamo Dresden) were one of two East German teams elected into the Bundesliga when the league was briefly expanded from 18 to 20 teams for the 1991-92 season.