Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Hannover 96
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Reds
Hannover 96 was founded on 12 April 1896 as Hannoverscher Fussball-Club 1896; initially the club's main enthusiasm was for Rugby - the other new "British" sport that was gaining interest in Germany at the time. By the turn of the century Association Football had become the clubâ€™s primary focus.
When the Bundesliga was formed in 1963 Hannover 96 was excluded and instead played in the Regionalliga Nord (II) earning promotion to the top-flight at the first attempt. The following year The Reds set a Bundesliga league attendance record, averaging a gate of 46,000 a game.