Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Hannover 96
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Reds
Hannover 96 was founded on 12 April 1896 as Hannoverscher Fussball-Club 1896; initially the club's main enthusiasm was for Rugby - the other new "British" sport that was gaining interest in Germany at the time. By the turn of the century Association Football had become the club’s primary focus.
When the Bundesliga was formed in 1963 Hannover 96 was excluded and instead played in the Regionalliga Nord (II) earning promotion to the top-flight at the first attempt. The following year The Reds set a Bundesliga league attendance record, averaging a gate of 46,000 a game.