Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Greuther Fürth
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Cloverleaves
Ground: Trolli Arena
The original Spielvereinigung Fürth club was founded in 1903 but Greuther Fürth was only founded in 1996 through a merger of Turn-und Sportverein Vestenbergsgreuth and Spielvereinigung Fürth in July 1996.
In the 2012, the Cloverleaves reached the Bundesliga for the first time in its history.
Greuther Fürth’s biggest rivals are FC Nuremberg, a rivalry that goes back to the very early days of German football when the two clubs often dominated the national championship. Matches between Greuther Fürth and FC Nuremberg are known as "Der Frankenderby".