Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Gloucester Rugby
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Cherry & Whites
Ground: Kingsholm Stadium
Gloucester Rugby Club was formed in 1873 in city’s Spread Eagle Hotel. The Cherry & Whites have traditionally drawn support and players from local, mainly working-class communities. The clubs’ Kingsholm ground is home to one of English rugby’s most famous terraces “The Shed” allegedly labelled such in the 1950s because it looks like a cow shed! The local fanzine is named “Shed Head” in reference to the infamous terracing.
Gloucester have twice finished top of the table only to lose the Premiership play-off final. In 2003 the club finished top of the league but were beaten 39-3 by London Wasps in the first-ever play-off final; again in 2007 having finished top of the table they lost the play-off final 44-16 to Leicester Tigers.