Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Glasgow Warriors
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Scotstoun Stadium
Glasgow Warriors is one of the two professional Scottish club rugby teams â€“ along with its oldest rivals, Edinburgh Rugby.
The club was founded in 1872 as the amateur district Glasgow side â€“ one of Scotlandâ€™s four district rugby teams, the other three being Scotland North & Midlands, South Scotland and Edinburgh.
Following the introduction of professional rugby the club became Glasgow Rugby before changing to Glasgow Caledonians in 1998 after a merger with the Caledonian Reds. The Caledonians name was dropped in 2002 when they reverted to Glasgow Rugby and were rebranded as the Glasgow Warriors in 2005.
Glasgow Warriors completes in the Celtic League/Pro12 and were runners-up in 2014 and champions in 2015 â€“ when they became the first Scottish team to win a major trophy in rugby union's professional era.