Football Scarf in the colours of
Girondins de Bordeaux
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Girondins de Bordeaux
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Le Marine et Blanc (The Blue & White)
Ground: Stade Chaban Delmas
FC Girondins de Bordeaux was originally a multi-sports club partaking in gymnastics and shooting and it wasn’t until 1910 when football was officially introduced to the club. Bordeaux are one the most successful clubs in French football history and have won Ligue 1 six times, Coupe de France and Coupe de la Ligue three times each.
One of Bordeaux’s most famous players was the legendary Zinedine Zidane. The club’s tunnel is reported to be 120m (that’s metres, not miles) long and is the longest in Europe…plans for a travelator are still with the local planning office.