Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Gillingham
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Gills
Ground: The Priestfield Stadium
- English Fourth Tier Champions: 1964, 1974, 2013
Gillingham FC was founded (as New Brompton) in 1893. The club are nicknamed The Gills and play at The Priestfield Stadium in Gillingham, Kent.
The Gills joined the Football League in 1920, at the end of the 1937â€“38 season they were voted out of the league in favour of Ipswich Town, but returned to it 12 years later when the Football League was expanded from 88 to 92 clubs.
Twice in the late 1980s Gillingham came close to winning promotion to the second tier of English football but missed out on both occasions. However The Gills won the third-tier play-off final in the 1999â€“00 season and then enjoyed five seasons in the second tier of English football. Gillingham achieved a club record highest league finish of eleventh place in 2002â€“03.