Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Getafe CF
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Azulones (The Dark Blues)
Ground: Coliseum Alfonso Perez
Getafe Club de Futbol was founded by five young men in the city of Getafe while enjoying a drink at the La Marquesina bar; originally the club was named Club Getafe Deportivo.
In 1976, a new club was founded in the city which was called Pena Madridista Getafe (the Real Madrid supporter's club of Getafe). This club played in various divisions for four years before changing their name to Club Deportivo Pena Getafe.
In 1983 the two Getafe teams merged to become Getafe Club de Futbol, the club being officially founded on July 8, 1983. The Dark Blues were promoted to La Liga in 2004 and were Copa del Rey finalists in both 2007 and 2008.