Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Gateshead
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Tynesiders, The Heed
Ground: Gateshead International Stadium
Gateshead can trace its origins back to 1889 as Gateshead NER FC who played in the Northern Football Alliance until 1903; however the earliest prominent club, Gateshead Town FC did not join the Northern Football Alliance until 1905.
Gateshead Town played their games at The Shuttles and Old Fold Park and turned professional in 1911. The club spent most of the following years in The Football League finishing Runners-up of the old Third Division North in both 1931–32 and 1949–50.