Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Gala RFC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Maroons
Gala RFC was founded during the industrialisation of the Borders area, an influx of new workers (particularly from Yorkshire) played Cricket and a winter game was needed. The 'Football Club' was formed in 1876 but it has only ever played rugby union and never the round-ball game.
In 1995, Gala was one of the eight founding teams of the Scottish Premier League, the club has provided over 40 Internationals including Scotlandâ€™s record caps holder and points scorer Chris Paterson.