Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Gala RFC
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Maroons
Gala RFC was founded during the industrialisation of the Borders area, an influx of new workers (particularly from Yorkshire) played Cricket and a winter game was needed. The 'Football Club' was formed in 1876 but it has only ever played rugby union and never the round-ball game.
In 1995, Gala was one of the eight founding teams of the Scottish Premier League, the club has provided over 40 Internationals including Scotland’s record caps holder and points scorer Chris Paterson.