Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of FC Utrecht
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Stadion Galgenwaard
FC Utrecht was founded in 1970 by a merger of three clubs from the city – DOS, USV Elinkwijk and Velox. DOS were the most successful of these three clubs and had been champions of the Netherlands in 1958.
Since its formation FC Utrecht has played every season in the top flight and is also the only club other than the big three (Ajax, Feyenoord, and PSV) that has never been relegated from the Dutch Eredivisie. FC Utrecht has played in five KNVB Cup Finals, winning on three occasions – 1985, 2003 and 2004.