Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of FC Nuremberg
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Club
Ground: Stadion Nurnberg
FC Nuremberg was founded on 4 May 1900 by a group of eighteen young men in a local pub called the "Burenhutte." They wanted to form a team that played Association Football rather than Rugby - the other new "British" game that was becoming popular in Germany at the time.
Despite winning the German title nine times, "Der Club" (Germanyâ€™s second most successful side) is not allowed to display the gold stars of the "Verdiente Meistervereine." Bundesliga champions are allowed to display one gold star on their shirts for three titles, two stars for five and three stars for ten. However, only titles earned since 1963 are officially recognized and FC Nuremberg has bagged just one title in that time.