Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of FC Groningen
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Green & White Army
FC Groningen is based in the university city of Groningen in the northern Netherlands; the city is twinned with Newcastle-upon-Tyne and is renowned as having the best city centre in the country. The club has played top-flight football for most of its history, although it was relegated to the second division in its third season.
In the 1980s FC Groningen had a very successful period when, led by brothers Ronald and Erwin Koeman, the Green & White Army qualified for European football for the first time. Their best season in the Eredivisie was in 1991 when the club finished third.
FC Groningen's official colours are the green and white of the city of Groningen, the kit is a rather splendid design of white with two vertical green stripes â€“ very stylish.