Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of FC Grenoble
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Stade des Alpes
Football Club de Grenoble Alpes Rugby was founded in 1892 through a merger of all the major rugby clubs in the city.
They have been French champions once in 1954 and have appeared in four Challenge Yves du Manoir finals wining in 1987. FCG have also provided nearly twenty French internationals in its history.