Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Exeter City
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Grecians
Ground: St James Park
- English Fourth Tier Champions: 1990
Exeter City FC was formed from two predecessor clubs, Exeter United and St Sidwell's United. In 1904, the two sides met with St Sidwell's United winning 3-1; after the match the two clubs should decided to merge. The new team took the name Exeter City and continued to play at Exeter United's ground, St James Park, where Exeter City still play today.
The club, which is nicknamed The Grecians, is owned by its fans through the Exeter City Supporters Trust.
The club was a member of the Football League from 1920 to 2003 when they dropped into The Conference. The Grecians were promoted back to the Football League Two for the 2008â€“09 season and immediately achieved automatic promotion to League One.