Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Exeter Chiefs
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Sandy Park
Exeter Chiefs (officially Exeter Rugby Club) was founded in 1871 but didnâ€™t play its first game until 1873. In 1905 the club hosted a Devon County XV against New Zealand â€“ the first time a New Zealand national team played in England. The Kiwis played in an all black strip and thereafter became known as... well you know what they became known as...
Chiefs have performed brilliantly in the professional era; the club moved into its new Sandy Park ground in 2006 and won promotion to the Aviva Premiership three years later. European competition soon followed and these days Exeter are established as one of Englandâ€™s top clubs.