Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Eintracht Frankfurt
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Eagles
Eintracht Frankfurt was founded in 1899, since 1925 the club has played at the Waldstadion, which was renamed the Commerzbank-Arena in 2005 for sponsorship reasons. Eintracht Frankfurt was one of the original sixteen teams selected to play in the Bundesliga (Germany's professional football league) when it was formed in 1963.
Eintracht Frankfurt famously contested the 1960 European Cup final at Hampden Park, Glasgow in front of 127,621 spectators losing 7-3 to Real Madrid. It is one of the most talked about European matches of all time, with the legendary Di Stefano and Puskas scoring all of Real Madrid’s goals.