Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Eintracht Braunschweig
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Lions
Braunschweiger Turn-und Sportverein Eintracht von 1895 was founded as the football and cricket club FuCC Eintracht 1895 in 1895 and became FC Eintracht von 1895 in 1906, the club is now commonly known as Eintracht Braunschweig or BTSV.
Eintracht Braunschweig was one of the founding members of the Bundesliga in 1963 and were champions of Germany in 1967. However The Lions dropped out of the top-flight in the 1980s and spent the next twenty-eight years in the lower leagues before returning to the Bundesliga in 2013.