Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Edinburgh Rugby
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Edinburgh Rugby is one of the two professional Scottish club rugby teams â€“ they were formerly known as Edinburgh Reivers and Edinburgh Gunners.
Following the introduction of professional rugby in 1995, the Scottish Rugby Union (SRU) initially created four teams as Scotland's vehicle for professional rugby but after just two seasons Edinburgh Rugby was merged with Border Reivers to form Edinburgh Reivers.
The club enjoyed its best performance in the Heineken Cup in 2012 reaching the semi-final but losing narrowly to Ulster 22â€“19. In 2015 Edinburgh became the first Scottish club to reach a major European final, when they met Gloucester Rugby in the European Rugby Challenge Cup Final.