Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Edinburgh Academical
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Raeburn Place
The Edinburgh Academical Football Club is the oldest rugby club in Scotland and the second oldest club in the world (after Dublin University Football Club.) They are one of the founding members of the Scottish Rugby Union and their Raeburn Place ground hosted the world’s first ever rugby international.
Accies have provided Scotland with over 100 internationalists including Rob Wainwright and Grand Slam winning captain David Sole.