Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Doncaster Rovers
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Rovers, Donny
Ground: Keepmoat Stadium
- English Third Tier Champions: 1935, 1947, 1950, 2013
- English Fourth Tier Champions: 1966, 1969, 2004
Doncaster Rovers FC play at the Keepmoat Stadium in Doncaster, South Yorkshire. The club are nicknamed Rovers or Donny.
The club was founded in 1879 and turned professional in 1885. Doncaster Rovers have spent the majority of their playing history between the third and fourth tiers of the English football league system and are one of three clubs to win the fourth tier title on three occasions.
Doncaster Rovers enjoyed an incredible run in The League Cup In 2005â€“06, knocking out Premiership teams Manchester City and Aston Villa before losing narrowly on penalties to Arsenal in the quarter finals.