Football Scarf in the colours of
Dagenham & Redbridge
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Dagenham & Redbridge
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Daggers
Ground: Victoria Road
- Football Conference Champions: 2007
Dagenham & Redbridge FC was formed in 1992 after a merger between Redbridge Forest FC and Dagenham FC. Informally known as Dag & Red and nicknamed The Daggers, the club plays at Victoria Road, Dagenham in the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham.
Dagenham & Redbridge FC won promotion to the Football League in the 2006–07 season when they won the Football Conference.
The club’s best year came in the 2009–10 season when The Daggers won promotion to League One by beating Rotherham United 3-2 in the League Two play-off final at Wembley on 30 May 2010.