Football Scarf in the colours of
Dagenham & Redbridge
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Dagenham & Redbridge
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Daggers
Ground: Victoria Road
- Football Conference Champions: 2007
Dagenham & Redbridge FC was formed in 1992 after a merger between Redbridge Forest FC and Dagenham FC. Informally known as Dag & Red and nicknamed The Daggers, the club plays at Victoria Road, Dagenham in the London Borough of Barking & Dagenham.
Dagenham & Redbridge FC won promotion to the Football League in the 2006â€“07 season when they won the Football Conference.
The clubâ€™s best year came in the 2009â€“10 season when The Daggers won promotion to League One by beating Rotherham United 3-2 in the League Two play-off final at Wembley on 30 May 2010.