Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Cross Keys
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Keys
Ground: Pandy Park
Cross Keys are a remarkable outfitâ€¦ the clubâ€™s Pandy Park ground can hold the entire 3,000 population of the tiny Caerphilly village of Cross Keys.
The Keys were founded in 1885 and achieved first class-status in 1909 achieving top-flight status by winning the Monmouthshire league three times. The club were then Welsh Club Champions in 1921â€“22 and again in 1935â€“36.
Today Cross Keys is a feeder club for the Newport Gwent Dragons.