Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Cross Keys
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Keys
Ground: Pandy Park
Cross Keys are a remarkable outfit… the club’s Pandy Park ground can hold the entire 3,000 population of the tiny Caerphilly village of Cross Keys.
The Keys were founded in 1885 and achieved first class-status in 1909 achieving top-flight status by winning the Monmouthshire league three times. The club were then Welsh Club Champions in 1921–22 and again in 1935–36.
Today Cross Keys is a feeder club for the Newport Gwent Dragons.