Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Crewe Alexandra
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Railwaymen, The Alex
Ground: The Alexandra Stadium
Crewe Alexandra FC were formed in 1877 and were reputedly named after Princess Alexandra; though it is also suggested they were named after The Princess pub where they were formed. The club is nicknamed The Railwaymen due to the town's links with the rail industry. They currently play at the Alexandra Stadium.
Crewe Alexandra were founding members of the Second Division in 1892, the club lasted just four years in the Football League but regained league status in 1921 and have remained in the Football League since.
This English football club has surprisingly won the Welsh Cup on two occasions in 1936 and 1937.