Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Cornish Pirates
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Mennaye Field
The Cornish Pirates play in the Championship, and are the premier Cornish rugby club. The name is Cornish is “An Vorladron Gernewek”
Originally named Penzance & Newlyn Pirates, the club changed the name in 2005 when the re-branding and upgrading of facilities at the Mennaye Field were agreed at an emergency meeting.
Probably the Pirates’ proudest day was April 15th 2007 when they beat Devon rivals Exeter Chief 19-16 at Twickenham to win the EDF Energy National Trophy for the first time in the club's history.