Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Cornish Pirates
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Mennaye Field
The Cornish Pirates play in the Championship, and are the premier Cornish rugby club. The name is Cornish is â€œAn Vorladron Gernewekâ€
Originally named Penzance & Newlyn Pirates, the club changed the name in 2005 when the re-branding and upgrading of facilities at the Mennaye Field were agreed at an emergency meeting.
Probably the Piratesâ€™ proudest day was April 15th 2007 when they beat Devon rivals Exeter Chief 19-16 at Twickenham to win the EDF Energy National Trophy for the first time in the club's history.