Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Cork Constitution
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Ground: Temple Hill
The Cork Constitution was originally a newspaper which ceased publication shortly after Irish independence.
The rugby club was created by employees as the paper did not publish on Sundays and the staff simply wanted something to do on Saturday afternoons. In the summer it was cricket and in the winter rugby.
The team won both the inaugural All Ireland League in 1991 and the first ever All Ireland Cup in 2006.