Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Clontarf
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nicknames: Tarf, The Bulls
Ground: Castle Avenue
Clontarf Rugby Club was founded in 1876 and moved to the clubâ€™s current Castle Avenue ground in 1896,
Castle Avenue is in the district of Cluain Tarbh â€“ in English â€œThe Field of the Bullâ€ â€“ consequently the clubâ€™s badge is of a Bull and their nickname is The Bulls. Clontarfâ€™s colours are red and blur which are also used by most sporting clubs in the district.
In 1902-03 Clontarf was admitted the Leinster League which at the time was the most senior level of Irish rugby but it wasnâ€™t until 2014 that Clontarf won their first All-Ireland League title.