Rugby Scarf in the colours of
- Premium rugby scarf in the colours of Clermont Auvergne
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Les Jaunards, Yellow Army
Ground: Parc des Sports Marcel Michelin
Clermont was founded in 1911 by Marcel Michelin of the Michelin tyre manufacturer family. The club plays in yellow and blue – the colours of the city of Montferrand, the city where Michelin located their first factory.
Les Jaunards lost ten French Championship finals before finally winning in their centenary year – beating Perpignan in the final. They’ve reached two Heineken Cup finals and have won the European Challenge Cup twice.