Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Chievo
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: Mussi Volanti (Flying Donkeys)
Ground: Stadio Marc'Antonio Bentegodi
Associazione Calcio Chievo Verona (or simply Chievo) is named after and based in Chievo, a small suburb of 2,800 inhabitants in the city of Verona. Chievo shares the Marc'Antonio Bentegodi stadium with its cross-town rivals Hellas Verona - for whom it can thank for the intriguing nickname "Mussi Volanti"which means "flying donkeys" in the Verona dialect of the Venetian language.
"Flying Donkeys" was originally part of a derogatory chant sung by fans of neighbours Hellas Verona, which basically declared that "when donkeys will fly, we'll have a Verona derby in Serie A." However following the relative success of Chievo which coincided with struggles in Serie B and Serie C1 for Hellas Verona, Chievo fans have since embraced the nickname as a badge of honour.