Football Scarf in the colours of
- Premium football scarf in the colours of Chesterfield
- No logos, no badges, no branding - 100% unofficial
- Made in Great Britain of pure Saxony wool
- In stock - usually despatched within 24hrs
- Length: 72 inches (183 cm)
- Width: 10 inches (25 cm)
- Recorded delivery worldwide
- UK: 2 - 4 working days
- Europe: 5 - 7 working days
- Rest of the World: 5 - 10 working days
Nickname: The Spireites
Ground: The Proact Stadium
- English Third Tier Champions: 1931, 1936
- English Fourth Tier Champions: 1970, 1985, 2011, 2014
Chesterfield FC was founded in 1886 and is the fourth oldest Football League club in England. The club is nicknamed The Spireites, a reference to the famous crooked spire at the nearby Church of Saint Mary and All Saints.
Chesterfield were founder members of Football League Third Division North in the 1921-22 season and have remained in the Football League since.
Chesterfield FC's most notable successes came in the 1990s, when they won the Division Three play-off final at Wembley in 1995 and reached the FA Cup semi-finals two years later (beaten by Middlesbrough after a replay). They were the first club from outside the top two divisions to reach this stage of the competition since 1984.